~SN is now dead. We had a good run fellas! - DrkPain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~SN is now dead. We had a good run fellas! - DrkPain

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2nd and 3rd KW!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DrkPain
Admin
Admin
DrkPain

2nd and 3rd KW!!!! Empty
PostSubject: 2nd and 3rd KW!!!!   2nd and 3rd KW!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 4:56 pm

Today Dread and I played two intense 2vs2 klan war sets against The Mindset, a very talented team! We had a lot of fun even though we lost all games Razz. Next time you have a KW I strongly recommend playing Oddball or King Of The Hill. These game types are always a fun change from the normal Team Slayer and Capture The Flag. Now without further ado, I present to you the Dread and DrkPain KW of 12/9/07!

Game 1, Set 1 - Team Slayer (Mindset victory)
2nd and 3rd KW!!!! TS-SNvsMi12907

Game 2, Set 1 - Capture The Flag (Mindset victory)
2nd and 3rd KW!!!! CTF-SNvsMi12907

Game 3, Set 2 - Team Oddball (Mindset victory)
2nd and 3rd KW!!!! Oddball-SNvsMi12907

Game 4, Set 2 - King Of The Hill (Mindset victory)
2nd and 3rd KW!!!! KOTH-SNvsMi12907
^^Check out the sexy amount of kills everyone got Razz. I think that each player had an average life span of 20 or so seconds Laughing.
Back to top Go down
https://scandinaviannoobs.forumsactifs.com
drêªd
drêªd

2nd and 3rd KW!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd and 3rd KW!!!!   2nd and 3rd KW!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 5:42 pm

lolz.

if we plan on being active like this we should probably try and organize Practice sessions during like winter break, or just anytime we have available.
Back to top Go down

2nd and 3rd KW!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~SN is now dead. We had a good run fellas! - DrkPain :: Clan Battles/~SN vs. games :: CB/KW Results-
Jump to: