~SN is now dead. We had a good run fellas! - DrkPain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~SN is now dead. We had a good run fellas! - DrkPain

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ZOMG CALL OF DUTY 4

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MI5T3RGH0ST

MI5T3RGH0ST

ZOMG CALL OF DUTY 4 Empty
PostSubject: ZOMG CALL OF DUTY 4   ZOMG CALL OF DUTY 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 7:13 pm

If anyone here is like me and has a PC with XP or Vista, then consider getting the new Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

I pre-ordered it and got the game Tuesday, beat it on Thursday. That was playing on Regular though. The graphics are amazing and the fact that you can shoot through walls with different types of weapons is EPIC.

Another part about COD4 is the Multiplayer. As you play servers and gain exp. "points" you go through different ranks and also get to have perks and weapon enhancers.

Example: [Allies]: After you are killed you can pull out a pistol and shoot whoever is around you, this is called Lionheart.

[Terrorists]: It's the same concept only with a grenade. After you are killed, you automatically have a grenade armed near your dead body to kill unsuspecting players.

I think the game is very good and the graphics are the best I've seen on the PC. Shadows and fire are almost real. You can go on to youtube to watch the demo level and one called, "One Shot, One Kill", which is the sniping level.

Here are actual screenshots from the game.

ZOMG CALL OF DUTY 4 Cod4_modern_warfare_x360ps3_1

ZOMG CALL OF DUTY 4 Cod4-1650
Back to top Go down
drêªd
drêªd

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG CALL OF DUTY 4   ZOMG CALL OF DUTY 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 10:32 pm

I heard that game was amazing on console play, obviously it was good one PC.

u know what other consoles its on?
Back to top Go down
DrkPain
Admin
Admin
DrkPain

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG CALL OF DUTY 4   ZOMG CALL OF DUTY 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 4:33 am

that looks amazing! too bad my parents are anti-PC due to the fact that they get "viruses". psshh, that was back in the old days lol.
Back to top Go down
https://scandinaviannoobs.forumsactifs.com
Ziex

Ziex

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG CALL OF DUTY 4   ZOMG CALL OF DUTY 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 11:54 am

I got the demo, was kinda fun.
I´m thinking of getting it for Xbox. . . . when I got money. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Thee_Warriors/index.php?act=idx
DrkPain
Admin
Admin
DrkPain

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG CALL OF DUTY 4   ZOMG CALL OF DUTY 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 2:00 pm

my parents hinted that i may get an xbox 360 for christmas, but i dont know if its really going to happen. i'm still going to cross my fingers though Razz.
Back to top Go down
drêªd
drêªd

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG CALL OF DUTY 4   ZOMG CALL OF DUTY 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 11:27 pm

yeah same here.

halo 3 halo 3 halo 3 PLEASE Razz
Back to top Go down
MI5T3RGH0ST

MI5T3RGH0ST

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG CALL OF DUTY 4   ZOMG CALL OF DUTY 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 7:01 pm

drêªd wrote:
yeah same here.

halo 3 halo 3 halo 3 PLEASE Razz

Haha, word. Yeah, the PC version was epic. Heard that the console versions might even be a little better.

To answer what consoles it's on: PC, Xbox 360, PS3, and DS.

Another game I'm looking forward to is the Gears of War for the PC. Online multiplayer can link up with people playing it on their 360s. Now that is an accomplishment.
Back to top Go down
DrkPain
Admin
Admin
DrkPain

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG CALL OF DUTY 4   ZOMG CALL OF DUTY 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 1:24 pm

woah that is crazy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG CALL OF DUTY 4   ZOMG CALL OF DUTY 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZOMG CALL OF DUTY 4
Page 1 of 1