~SN is now dead. We had a good run fellas! - DrkPain

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Look what I did...!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MI5T3RGH0ST

PostSubject: Look what I did...!   Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:38 am

So, I guess this starts with me and my friends. So, we're out in this tree house and we're just blazed...so, my friend decides that we should use our lighters to burn this sign on the top of our hand. We do it. TWO times. He gets a C and a backwards C crossing each other and I get a one eyed ghost with horns. It's so awesome.

Tucker: I'm sorry, what? It's kind of hard to hear you over the sound of your constant team killing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drd

PostSubject: Re: Look what I did...!   Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:14 pm

gfg, nub Razz

hey lets BURN OUR OWN SKIN OFF

OK LETS GO :O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrkPain
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Look what I did...!   Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:21 pm

People do strange things when there on drugs. I've had my own experience with that Embarassed. Like once my friends made me think I could fly so I jumped out of a my second floor bedroom window. Luckily I landed in the hedges and only got a few cuts and scratches.

Oh, and don't ask what I had taken moments before...it wasn't a pleasant memory. Thats why I'm a drug free guy now Laughing. In all seriousness kids, DON'T DO DRUGS (unless you know what your body can take without getting seriously injured).

^By Ziex^

~~~~~~ Vive la Scandinavian Noobs! ~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://scandinaviannoobs.forumsactifs.com
MI5T3RGH0ST

PostSubject: Re: Look what I did...!   Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:10 pm

rkin wrote:
People do strange things when there on drugs. I've had my own experience with that Embarassed. Like once my friends made me think I could fly so I jumped out of a my second floor bedroom window. Luckily I landed in the hedges and only got a few cuts and scratches.

Oh, and don't ask what I had taken moments before...it wasn't a pleasant memory. Thats why I'm a drug free guy now Laughing. In all seriousness kids, DON'T DO DRUGS (unless you know what your body can take without getting seriously injured).

Wow, speaking of strange things, look what we found in a video camera. This is our douche bag guy that hangs around with us. HIs name is Mack, short for Mackenzie. He's a ginger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdXKzUuEFMs&feature=user

Tucker: I'm sorry, what? It's kind of hard to hear you over the sound of your constant team killing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look what I did...!   

Back to top Go down

Look what I did...!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~SN is now dead. We had a good run fellas! - DrkPain :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: