~SN is now dead. We had a good run fellas! - DrkPain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~SN is now dead. We had a good run fellas! - DrkPain

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey there, call me MI5T

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MI5T3RGH0ST

MI5T3RGH0ST

Hey there, call me MI5T Empty
PostSubject: Hey there, call me MI5T   Hey there, call me MI5T Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 1:58 pm

Hey all SN members. Thought I'd tell you a little about myself since I just joined.

I'm 17 and live in a very small town that I'll hopefully be out of soon. I've been playing guitar for five years and bass for six. I'm still looking for a band that doesn't have the regular egotistical bastard lead singer. I listen to a variety of music but pretty much just screamo and hardcore. Cake sometimes gives me a little trance now and then hehe.

Now I guess for the reason why were all here. I consider myself a pretty decent player and not too competitive. I sometimes become a little violent with words when people use shees or other noobish weapons. It's just my character ^_^

I guess that's pretty much it about me, if you have any questions feel free to ask. Hope to play along side with you guys.

l,,l (>,<) l,,l

Oh, and good job with the forums. Looks pretty sexah.
Back to top Go down
DrkPain
Admin
Admin
DrkPain

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, call me MI5T   Hey there, call me MI5T Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 2:12 pm

MI5T3RGH0ST wrote:
I sometimes become a little violent with words when people use shees or other noobish weapons. It's just my character ^_^

Hehe we all do Wink. So you play guitar? Thats cool. I play the drums and I'm ina band myself Smile. We play ska, and rock.
Back to top Go down
https://scandinaviannoobs.forumsactifs.com
MI5T3RGH0ST

MI5T3RGH0ST

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, call me MI5T   Hey there, call me MI5T Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 2:29 pm

Ska? That's awesome! I always though ska was a pretty interesting type of music. Hard to find people that listen to it too. Drums eh? Sweet. My best friend plays the drums, we're trying to stick together to find a band that we both like.
Back to top Go down
DrkPain
Admin
Admin
DrkPain

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, call me MI5T   Hey there, call me MI5T Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 6:13 am

Yea, finding the right band is tough. I've been in 3 already, and left all of them because the lead members become total jerks and take a lot of credit. They also start bossing people around.
Back to top Go down
https://scandinaviannoobs.forumsactifs.com
MI5T3RGH0ST

MI5T3RGH0ST

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, call me MI5T   Hey there, call me MI5T Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 9:04 am

Exactly. We've gone through the same thing with lead singers. They want me to play steady bass lines that have no room to improvise and they don't even want my friend to use his double bass drum pedals. Pretty lame if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, call me MI5T   Hey there, call me MI5T Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey there, call me MI5T
Page 1 of 1